Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Digital SLR–Here I come!

I’ve finally decided on my starter camera. I say starter because it’s the first DSLR that I’m going to buy and I’m pretty confident on my choice. I have been reading reviews, saving up money and crunching the numbers for a few years now and finally decided on a brand. For the longest time I couldn’t decide whether I wanted to go with Canon or Nikon. I’ve always been a huge Nikon girl, but I was hearing some great things about Canon. Honestly, there’s not a whole lot of a different between the two so I decided to stay with what I know. Nikon D5300 here I come! I’m going to buy the red one which doesn’t get released for another couple of weeks, but I did find a smoking deal on my point and shoot go-to 18-55mm lens. It’s on the way and should be arriving on my doorstep within the next day or two. I’m stoked! Thank you EBay! I won’t get the body till probably January, but now that I’ve bought my first lens, I can’t talk myself out of it. I’ve made the plunge.

Now, I’m off to read about techniques and fill my brain with too many ideas.

No comments: