Monday, July 14, 2008

A Must Have!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to stop by today and post a couple more pages that I put together over the weekend. Have a look:
So what do you think? Some great stuff huh? Oh, are you wondering who made this absolutely, positively great kit? I bet you are, because it's just beautiful! Just have a look at this preview:


Ginger has really out done herself and when she says she has a surprise you better listen because she shows up offering something like this!! This kit is just absolutely wonderful, and I'm so glad that she gave me the chance to be one of the first people to make some pages with it. What an honor!

Thanx Ginger! I appreciate that you thought of me!

Now, Everyone, get on over to http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com, download this great "Beach Glass" kit by Ginger Scraps, and don't forget to leave her some LUVS!!

1 comment:

GingerScraps said...

AWW, you are so sweet!!! :) This totally makes me smile!!! :) :) :) Ginger