Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ginger Scraps

ss-a-day

So what do think about that? Don’t believe me? Here’s the calendar!

May09SSscheduleweb

How awesome is that!? Now there is some serious speed scrapin’! Think you can make it to all of them? I’m thinking there’s actually a chance that I’ll be able to attend at least one.

Speaking of GingerScraps, I got those Soldier LO’s done like I was planning and thought I’d show them to you.

GS_SoldiersWife_Cutie This one was made using “The Soldier’s Wife”, here’s the preview for you once agian:

soldiers wife

And, here’s the page that I made with “The Soldier”:

GS_Soldier_MyHero

and finally, the preview for that:

the soldier

Have a peachy day!!

blog signature_peaAmyRicaScript_36pt

P.S. I didn’t forget about the next download. Come back later!

No comments: