Friday, May 8, 2009

Speed Scrap a Day in May

dear scrapland

Have you all been taking advantage of the “Speed Scrap a Day in May” over at Ginger Scraps?

May09SSscheduleweb2 The one for today just came to an end, but the next one is scheduled for tomorrow at 1:00PM PST. Here is the page that I made for the scrap this afternoon:

mayss050809_youresoserious I used the kit “2 Little Bots” by Stacey’s Scraps. Head on over to her blog and snatch it up before it’s gone. I think it’ll only be available for a couple more days.

Here is another page that I made for an SS this month:

GS_SS_0502_only4monthsoldThis page was created using “Numb3rs” by Sweet Blossom Designs.

Two speed scraps in one month… I think that’s a record for me! I’m hoping to make it to a few more this month. They are so much fun!

Hey, are you all excited for my next kit? Don’t forget to check back next week for information on that!

Have a peachy day!

blog signature_peaAmyRicaScript_36pt

No comments: