Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Busy Busy

I'm still working on balancing my time. This week has been busier than previous weeks when it comes to the day job portion of my life. We are currently moving the business to a new location and all things have just been more difficult than they need to be. It seems that if it can go wrong, that it most definitely will. I'm looking forward to being open again and having a regular schedule even though these past few weeks have been nice being able to just work from home and set my own schedule. Sure makes it easy to give myself the time to be creative. It also allows for the dreaded procrastination and the want to sit around and play video games instead of housework.

It has been really nice using the new computer. Sometimes you just need to splurge on something nice for yourself. I've been able to run Photoshop effortlessly, it's so smooth and nice. I've also gotten myself into PC gaming, which I'm finding that I enjoy more than I'd thought. I always like playing games, but something about online gaming and making friends has been a really nice touch. Currently I've gotten myself sucked into Fallout 76.

Nothing all that creative to report this week, it's just been a lot of gaming and spending time with my girls.

-- J

No comments: