Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lot's of Things, Not Enough Time

It's a bummer when the babies get sick. There's really nothing that you can do but hold them and tell them they'll feel better soon. Madison had a 103 degree fever for almost 24 hours, and all the doctors said was to keep an eye on her and make sure it doesn't get any higher. Goodness, that's such a hard thing to do. All I wanted to do was rush her to the hospital and tell them to make it go away. It's so hard when baby is sick. Uhg!

Anyway, that's been what's been taking up a lot of my week, watching the baby and making sure she gets better. Which, she is now. I thought it was never going to end. I'm just suprised that a little thing like teething could cause such a fever. She wasn't even all the fussy. She just wanted us to hold her (with the 103 temp) and then she was happy.

If you have read my designs journal, you may remember that I was going to be getting a little something together for you this weekend. I think I'm going to have to push that out till next weekend. It really depends on how much I'll be working at work. DH got off early this weekend, so that left me without any time to do anything this sat and sun, so hopefully, I'll get some time later this week. That of course is only if I don't have much work to do while i'm at work. That's usually the time I get to really work on things.

Well everyone, I've gotta go, DH is almost home and I've got to start cooking up some grub! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: