Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Come Join the Fun

Head on over to Ginger Scraps on Friday morning and grab the link to her new shop. Not only will you find all of her great new products, but she's also set up a gallery and a forum for everyone to enjoy.

We've been working hard on getting things ready for you all to have a great time. There are lots of challenges, loads of freebies, and tons of New products. So, don't forget to mark your calendars and set your alarms. You don't want to miss out on this one.

Now that I've gotten you all excited, I'm going to show you some of Ginger's great products then I'm going to tell you some more about the challenges and events happening over the weekend. By the end of this post, you'll wish it was Friday!

Let's start off with her Kiwi and Strawberries kit:

Kiwi and Strawberries

Plus an LO by me:

KSLO_JRDZ_600 

Next, I'll show you her A Mermaids tail kit:

A Mermaid Tail

My LO:

MermaidTailMadisonLO_600 

Lastly I'm going to show off her Fancy Fall kit:

Fancy Fall

And the cute LO I made:

Waterfall_FancyFall_600

That is just a taste of some of the things that you'll see at the grand opening. She has 3 more kits plus a 4th that she'll be offering as a freebie over the weekend. You have to be there for that one because it goes to the store first thing Monday morning.

Some other things to look forward to this weekend are some wonderful challenges put on by her CT. I'm personally hosting the "That's Music to My Ears" challenge. You'll have to stop in and see what that's all about on Friday! I'll be giving away an alpha that I made for Ginger's Kiwi and Strawberries kit as a participation Prize.

You'll have chances to win gift cards and Her entire store for free!

Hope to see you there!

No comments: