Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stories in Hand

6a00d8341c5c3753ef010535bb11be970c-800wi

“Lately, I've been realizing, that for me, there needs to be a way to capture little stories that can either be made into scrapbook pages, or not. There needs to be a way to fill in those gaps for which there might not be a full-blown 2-page spread that took me 4 hours. But that is a story worth telling nonetheless.

I'm confident that I'm not the only person out there in this situation. So that's why I developed this class. We ALL have stories. And whatever way it is that we choose to tell them, we all need a way of capturing them first. So that's where Stories in Hand comes in.”

I don’t know about you, but I’ve signed up for this class! I think you should too.

Click the ad above to be taken to Jessica Sprague dot com.

No comments: