Friday, October 24, 2008

What a Party!

Seems that Madison’s party was a big hit! We gathered up the whole family and went out to the fun center. They have a nice little party room, bowling, arcade room, batting cages, billiards, go carts, bumper cars and food food food! Here are a few pictures. I was having some technical difficulties with my camera (sucks!) so most of the shots were pretty dark, but that’s nothing I can’t fix later with good old Photoshop.

DSCN0604

DSCN0625

DSCN0633

DSCN0836 DSCN0802

DSCN0714

DSCN0689

DSCN0751

DSCN0798

DSCN0611

DSCN0654

DSCN0674

There are a few of the better ones. I think I ended up taking about 300 pictures.. I can’t wait till I get the chance to scrap and edit these! Yay!

Hope everyone had a great week! Now that Madison is back home, I’m not sure what my time is going to be like so I’ll be posting as often as I can.

Bye for now!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Awww looks like she had a great birthday party. I've made that cake with the disney princesses a few times at the store I work at.

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

WOW! Happy 1st Birthday Madison!!! The cake picture is AWESOME!!!