Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More to Share

A group over at Cafe Mom is having a challenge to see who can make the most digi pages this month for the title of Scrap Goddess. The woman to beat has 35 pages so far. I’m only at 10. So I’ve got a lot of catching up to do.

Here are a couple more pages that I’ve done so far:

Lemon-face-600

fly

Phew! I spend a lot of time on my pages so it’s going to take me a long time to get 25 more pages done! Wow!

I bet you guys want some credits. The top page was made with a lovely kit by Juliegoodgirl and Merepoule called “Oiseau”. I also use the stitched pastel alphas by Melany Violette.

The second page was made with the kit “Romance d’Autrefois” by Claire7799. I also used the promise alpha from shabby princess and the beige paper was from Courtney Wilson. This page was made for a Plain Digital Wrapper Challenge.

Alright! I’m off to see if there’s anything else I can put together for the challenge!

Okay I think that’s my last post till Friday, haha!

No comments: