Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LO Share for PDW

dear scrapland

Another month down! Can you believe that it’ll be April tomorrow. I sure hope it brings with it some showers and leaves the snow up in the clouds.

It’s time again for an LO share for Plain Digital Wrapper. This first page was made using Donna Rafferty’s kit “Sweet Spring Garden”.

folder

This kit was so dreamy. Here’s my LO:

Donna-Rafferty-~-Refreshing

Next is a page using Gypsy Couture’s kit “Kiss of Spring”:

GC_KissOfSpring_Spring-real 

The third page that I made was done using Kaylek Keegan’s kit “Light of my Life”:

preview2-01.jpg

Here is the page that I made with this kit, it was also my Scraplift Challenge LO:

Kaylek_lightofmylife_dreaml

Last but definitely not least, I used Southern Creek Designs kit “Easter Brights”.

LHanks_EasterBrights_preview600

And here’s my LO:

SouthernCreek-EasterBrights  

That’s it for now. Have a great Tuesday!

blog signature_peaAmyRicaScript_36pt

No comments: