Friday, February 20, 2009

PDW LO Share

Well, this month is coming to an end and I thought I’d show off the layouts that I did for PDW this month.

favfaces-moosetrack

This layout was made using “Twitterpated” by Moosetrack designs. Here is a preview:

 SBROC232_600

This next layout was made for the Word Art challenge and I used “It’s Your Birthday” by Athena.

first_birthday-athena2

And here is a preview of this kit:

athena_itsyourbirthday_LRG 

Last for today, I have the page that I made for the scraplift challenge using “Lil Pirates” by Kanga.skiball-kanga

and here is the preview for that kit:

Kanga_PirateKit_Prev

Well, I think that’s about it for now. I Hope everyone has a great weekend. I’ll be doing more packing and moving over the next week or two, so you may not see a whole lot of me. However, I’ll do my best to check in every once in a while. When I get back I’ll show of my photo’s of the new baby-to-be and share the news about that.

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Remember ME Digitals said...

Hi! Just letting you know that I have an award for you. Pop on over to my blog to snag it! http://mommytimeplus.blogspot.com/

Ann said...

just wanted to tell you I have an award for you on my blog.