Monday, April 27, 2009

Bits and Pieces

dear scrapland

I can officially say that I am now on the CT at Digital Candy! Yay! I was a little worried there because as I had said in one of my previous posts, my Scrapin’ mojo seemed to have gone MIA and I was (still sort of am) having some real creative difficulties.

Hopefully, now that I’m starting to get caught back up with my online ‘duties’, my creativity will begin to flow nicely once again. Now all I need to do is figure out how to handle 3 CT spots, a blog, attempts at designing, a 1 and a half year old, and housework. I am open to suggestions!

I’ve got a cute little alpha set and date tags made up for you and as soon as I polish them off and get the final little touches done I’ll post ‘em for you all to enjoy. Here’s a little sneaky for you:

PaperDateDotsPreview So, what do you think? That’s just a taste, there is a lot more that I’m still finishing up with that will be added. It’ll probably all be ready for you by NSD. Think you can wait till the weekend?

While I’ve got you here, I made a couple layouts today and thought I’d show them off. First is a page made with “Like Totally Awesome” by Ginger Scraps. I posted the preview to the kit a couple entries down.

GS_LikeTotallyAwesome_polar I’m pretty happy with this page. It didn’t turn out half bad. Remember, this kit is available exclusively at Sunshine Studio Scraps. So head on over there and snatch up the kit. Okay, Okay… Here’s the preview for you again. Click the preview to be taken to her new shop!

folder

I made a little something for the CT Showdown challenge at Digital Candy. We were given a little sampler of a new kit by Paula Phillips called “Good Times” which should be available in the DC store very soon. Sorry, no preview, but here’s the page that I made with the mini:

PRP_GoodTimes_CTShowdown_my

The kit is cute and it was perfect for Madison’s birthday photo’s. I’ve got over 200 photos of her first birthday and I really haven’t scrapped a whole lot of them yet.

Alright, I think that’s it for today. My goal for tomorrow is to have a couple pages made with Ginger’s Soldier kits and I’m hoping to get started on some LO’s for Digital Candy as well.

Have a peachy day!

blog signature_peaAmyRicaScript_36pt

No comments: