Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ginger Scraps

dear scrapland

I officially hate free wireless internet access with a true passion. Sometimes it works, most the time it doesn’t.

But, anyway… Moving on.

I had a spark of creativity yesterday and made a somewhat decent LO that I thought I’d show off.

GSCollab_springisintheair_c For this page I used the wonderful Ginger Scraps collab kit called “Spring is in the Air”. I think I’ve already shown this kit off to you, but here’s the preview again in case you missed it.

folderThis was the free kit you received for completing 4 challenges at Ginger Scraps last month. It’s now available in the store, you can click the preview to have a look.

This month, GS offered a blog train where you could get “Blast off” and instead of receiving the kit when you completed 4 challenges there’s a set of Glitter for you when you’ve finished up all 4. I made the LO I just showed you for the Color challenge. (Each month GS uses the color swatch from the previous month’s collab)

I’m a bit behind on showing off some of Ginger’s new products and you’ll notice that there are many new designer faces there now too.

Here are a couple new kits for those of you who have a spouse or loved one in the armed forces:

the soldier

soldiers wife Click the previews to be taken to the store. You can purchase them separately or in the combo pack for a discount.

Ginger’s stuff can now be found over at Sunshine Studio Scraps. She’s got a rockin’ new kit available over there called “Like Totally Awesome”. It’s a collab she did with JanelScraps and I love how bright and cheery it is. Have a look:

folder and BTW, my new favorite alpha of all time is found in this kit. In fact, I used it in the LO that I showed you earlier. It’s so awesome!

Haven’t heard any news from Digital Candy yet today. But, I was featured for LOTD yesterday with my “Breakfast” LO that I made (I showed that off about 2 posts down). I thought that was pretty snazzy. I get to sport a new blinkie and everything.

Hope you all have a peachy day!!

blog signature_peaAmyRicaScript_36pt

No comments: