Saturday, April 25, 2009

Plain Digital Wrapper

dear scrapland

Did everyone get their PDW newsletter yesterday? There was a chance for a $5 gift card with Southern Creek Designs! Head on over and sign up if you haven’t already.

Today I wanted to show off my lasted CT stuff and I’ll start off with a wonderful kit created by Jude:

Jude_Heartsong_Preview_600 This is such a beautiful page kit and it can be used for anything from serious photography shots to things that are a little more upbeat and fun. Here is the page that I made:

Jude_Heartsong_Wahclella08

My scrap mojo has been sort of out of wack or MIA for a while and I wish I could do this kit a bit more justice because it’s just so pretty. I guess it’s time to start doing some more challenges or something. Speaking of, I joined in on the color challenge this month and made this page:

ebitt_soundofspring_colorch

I had the chance to work with the fun little kit Sound of Spring by Elaine Bittencourt. I also used her Teeny Tiny Tins:

folder folder

Not sure if you’ve been paying attention, but I've really had a thing for the kits with bright colors lately. Weird!

Well, everyone. I think that’s it for today. I’ll be back later to tell you what’s new at Ginger Scraps. Oh, and by tomorrow, I should know if I made it on the Digital Candy CT. I’m so anxious to find out.

Have a peachy day!

blog signature_peaAmyRicaScript_36pt

No comments: