Thursday, April 23, 2009

Digital Candy

dear scrapland

How’s everyone’s week going? Did you like that alpha I put together for you? If you haven’t checked it out yet, check on the previous post.

Today I wanted to tell everyone about the CT contest at Digital Candy. I’ve officially made it to week 4 and it’s the final week of the competition for a CT spot at DC. I’m pretty excited and I wanted to show off some of the things that I’ve done over the past few weeks.

about-me

I made this layout last week. It was a fun little challenge to make a layout about yourself.

cocoa_latte_breakfast

This layout was created using Cocoa Latte by Paula Phillips found Here at Digital Candy. It was made for the final challenge. This next page was also made using the same kit.

cocoa_latte_messy

Great kit! I’m a complete coffee addict, I just wish I had more photo’s of me and coffee to use with the kit. But, it’s still so versatile as you can see by my second layout.

That’s about it for today, have a great weekend!

blog signature_peaAmyRicaScript_36pt

No comments: