Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Plain Digital Wrapper Blog Train

dear scrapland

It's time for a Plain Digital Wrapper blog train!! This one is packed full of brag book pages made with May's collaboration kit, Through My Window: A Boy's Life. Here’s a Preview:



Here is my part of the Brag Book.

folder

 Download


Please remember, members are all over the world so, if someone doesn't have theirs up, please, check back!! Now, off to the rest of the goodies!!

Plain Digital Wrapper
Jamie's Creations
Scraptacular Designs
Oh and By the Way
LittleBehrs Den
OCD by ChereKaye
Kanga's Kreations
Wood That I Could
Priddy Sweet Scraps <-YOU ARE HERE
Dracowin's Curiosities
ScrapDZines

Don't forget that you can earn a whole kit just for doing the challenges at Plain Digital Wrapper!!

Have a peachy day ladies!!

blog signature_peaAmyRicaScript_36pt

PS – The rest of my Purplish Green kit will be available shortly!!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Thank you for sharing, Love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on May. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Pam said...

I'm loving the BB pages--thank you!

Anonymous said...

They're gone :(