Thursday, May 14, 2009

Purplish Green Part 2

dear scrapland

How’s everyone doing? Are you ready for the elements to Purplish Green? Awesome! But, you’ll have to wait a minute for those. There’s a couple things I wanted to remind you of.

Remember this?

PaperDateDotsPreviewDon’t forget that you have until the 18th to make an LO using my Paper Dot Alpha in order to get the Paper Date Dots. You can still download those from this post. For those of you that have completed your pages and linked back to them, I’ll have your Date Dots for you once the contest is over.

Don’t forget to leave a comment in this thread OR the thread with the Purplish Green paper downloads in order to be eligible to receive the PG Alpha as well:

folder

I’ve entered the Queen of Scrap over at Scrap Matters. My goal is to complete 50 LO’s in the month of May for this competition. I know that’s probably not going to be enough to win much, but some of the posting bonuses that they are offering are pretty awesome. Here are some of the recent pages that I’ve made, you can head over to my gallery at SM for credits.

GS_SS_0502_only4monthsold IplayhowIwant JItis_BlueSkies_M JItis_LoveBug_itsawrap_ilov Kanga_tasteoforient_dream lovethatface makesplash May_GS_TemplateChallenge mayss050809_youresoserious oneyear_pg1 wordchallenge_GS_dream

That’s 11 down so far this month and 39 to go. Think I can make it? I guess you ladies are ready for your freebie now eh?

folderDownload

Have a great Weekend ladies! I’ll see you next week!

blog signature_peaAmyRicaScript_36pt

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

KrisG said...

OMG, this kit is BEAUTIFUL!!! I absolutely LOVE the colors.... why didn't I see it in digifree the first time around with the papers? LOL. Anyway, I can't wait to play (though I have to find some pics first!). Thank you very very much!

Jodi said...

This is a beautiful kit Jillian! Love the purples.

Anonymous said...

Lovely kit! Thank you for sharing! I have a picture of my niece that will look adorable scrapped with this kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Branka said...

This one goes great with my puprle-green scrappbook set published in January on http://scrapbook.blog.hr/2009/01/index.html :)
Best of luck :*

coddinam said...

Hi1 I cannot dl as 4shared is asking for a pw....can you pls fix this or provide one?

thanks,Ann

TerriM said...

Thanks for this sweet kit. The colors work so well together. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri -hawaii)

Lorry said...

Loving your Purplish Green! Thanks so much for sharing! It's great having something to use with my baby girl that isn't all pink. lol

Unknown said...

Absolutely lovely!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors! It's my fave color combo. Thank you SOOOvery much :)

*~Tara~*