Friday, May 29, 2009

Purplish Green Quickpage

dear scrapland

Are you ready for the weekend? I think I am. Hopefully we’ll get out of the house for a bit and do something fun. I’m looking forward to some good weather.

So, Queen of Scrap seems to be going well. I only have about 25 more pages to get done before I’m anywhere close to the top 10 and I have about 3 days to do so. Don’t think I’m going to make it, but I did pass up 20 (I’m at 22, yay!) so I should be getting that Level 2 prize that I was talking about in my last post. Here’s a few more of the pages that I made, you can get Credits at my Scrap Matters Gallery:

sophisticated basketcase

 pretty justlikegrandpadaughter

The green page above I made using my Purplish Green kit and I used it to make a quick page for you:

folder Download

Hope you like it!

Have a peachy weekend, I’ll see you next week!

blog signature_peaAmyRicaScript_36pt

4 comments:

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pam said...

I love the color combo--this is cute! Thank you!