Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ginger Scraps

dear scrapland

How many of you participated in the May Speed Scrap a Day? I had a lot of fun and was able to attend quite a few throughout the month. Here’s a look at what I was able to put together speedily.

sophisticatedlovethatfacemayss050809_youresoseriousbasketcase  yum lets-go-for-a-ride-in-the-c GS_SS_0502_only4monthsold 

And good news for those of you who LOVE speed scraps. We have teamed up again to bring you:

june-ss-flyer-web

Here’s the times for this next week:

Tuesday June 2 - Sarah
1:00pm PST
2:00pm MST
3:00pm CST
4:00pm EST
Wednesday June 3 - Tara
6 PM PDT
7 PM MDT
8 PM CDT
9 PM EDT
Thursday June 4 - Laura
9:00pm PST
10:00pm MST
11:00pm CST
12:00am (6/5) EST
Friday June 5 - Jen
1:00 pm PST
2:00 pm MST
3:00 pm CST
4:00 pm EST
Friday June 5 - Marie
6:00pm PST
7:00pm MST
8:00pm CST
9:00pm EST
Saturday June 6 - Ginger
9 PM PDT
10 PM MDT
11 PM CDT
12 AM EDT (6/7)
Sunday June 7 - Char
9 PM PDT
10 PM MDT
11 PM CDT
12 AM EDT (6/8)

as you can see there are Two – count them – TWO! Speed Scraps on Friday! Yay! One in the afternoon and one in the evening.

While I’ve got you here, Ginger will be releasing some new things over at Sunshine Studios that I thought I would share with you.

folder GS_Buckle_Up_preview folder

and here’s a LO that I made using these awesome buckles!

justlikegrandpa 

Too cool! My dad has worn those overall’s since I was little, so this seemed like the perfect kit to scrap a memory with my daughter. “Buckle Up” will be available at Sunshine Studios soon!

I’m going to close this post with the LO’s that I’ve made for the Ginger Scraps Boot Camp. Hope everyone has a great week and I’ll see you at the Speed Scraps!

 simplephone madison makesplash

blog signature_peaAmyRicaScript_36pt

No comments: