Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ginger Scraps

dear scrapland

Today was fresh baked day at Ginger Scraps and I thought I’d share with you a couple kits that were released. First there is a kit by Scrappy Cocoa called Natures Music:

I haven’t had a chance to work with this yet, but hopefully it’ll be the next kit I download! I really love the colors. They are so soft and can be used for boy or girl layouts, plus I’m a huge fan of ‘nature’ like kits.

Next is one of my favorite kits that I’ve seen released so far at Ginger Scraps. This kit is by Miss Erin Scraps and it’s called Remember the Best Dreams:

Here is an LO that I made with this kit. One of many more to come I’m sure:

MES_GS_Rememberthebestdream I Love this kit! And it works for so many different types of Layouts. Head on over to Miss Erin’s Product Gallery and take a gander at all the great pages that her CT put together with this beautiful kit.

How’s the speed scrapping going? I was headed over to do the SS tonight, but of course, I miss-read the time thinking it was at 9 Pacific, when it was really at 9 Eastern. Bummer!! Hopefully I’ll get it right for tomorrow. I know for sure it’s at 9 this time! I double and triple checked. Hopefully it hasn’t changed last minute!! We’ll see what happens.

Alright ladies! Have a peachy day!

blog signature_peaAmyRicaScript_36pt

No comments: