Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wyld Web Designs

dear scrapland

I have another kit from Ginger Scraps that I thought I’d show you. This time it’s by Wyld Web Designs and it’s called “Shadows Of Me”.

folder

Here is the LO that I made with this kit:

WWD_GS_ShadowsOfMe The journaling is actually a song by Plain White T’s called 1234. It’s the one I chose for my Lyrics challenge at Ginger Scraps. I have a few more ideas for some pages with this kit and I’ll hopefully get a chance to do that in the next couple days. That way I can really show off some of those Elements.

I also made another page for Boot Camp:

myprettyhatI thought this page turned out really cute. I finally got my old collection of kits onto this computer so I’ve been able to use those again. I’m going to have to clean my hard drive up a bit here pretty soon because I’ll be running out of room! Amazingly enough, I haven’t spent more then a total of $5 on my whole collection of scrapbooking supplies. It’s amazing the amount of good quality stuff that people are willing to give away for free. Almost makes you wonder if anyone makes much money by selling their designs?!

Hopefully I’ll get my technique down soon so that I can make an extra dollar or two!

I think that’s about it for today! Don’t forget about the Speed Scrap a Day!

blog signature_peaAmyRicaScript_36pt

1 comment:

Ann said...

That's a great kit, and your LO is fantastic. I love that Plain white T's song. What a cutie your daughter is and her hat is just adorable