Sunday, June 21, 2009

Plain Digital Wrapper – KariQ Designs

dear scrapland

Happy Fathers Day!

And now,

It’s time again to share some of the work I’ve been doing on the PDW CT. I’ve only worked with one kit so far this month. Due to my internet being cranky for a few weeks, I just got in contact with my assigned designers this last week. So, over the last couple weeks of the month, I’ll probably be showing off a few other kits as well (hopefully!)

Here’s the kit that I’ve been playing with for the last couple of days. It’s called Laughter and it’s by KariQ Designs:

folder

folderClick the previews to be taken to the shoppe. Elements and papers are also offered seperatly. 

I love how the bright and dark colors go together and this kit just seemed to work with any photo’s that I tried to use. Here’s a few layouts that I made:

youresilly  celebrateatthebeach (This last one was made for a Ginger Scraps speed scrap. Don’t forget that there’s a speed scrap every day in June!!)

There are a few other kits by KariQ that I’m hoping to work with this month. Here’s a look at a couple of those

 and here’s her newest kit:

I think the little space dudes are flippin’ cute! Plus, I’ve really been trying to challenge myself by using boy themed kits for my girly pages. We won’t be trying for another kid for a few years now, so I won’t have any boys to scrap about for a while yet. Assuming we get the boy that we are trying for. Knowing Hubby’s luck we will have all girls!  

I think that’s about it for today. Oh! I saw “The Myst” the other night for the first time, and I’d have to say that it’s a MUST SEE!! It’s a bit on the gruesome and scary side, but the twist at the end makes this one of those movies that pulls every string.

Have a peachy week!

blog signature_peaAmyRicaScript_36pt

No comments: