Saturday, September 5, 2009

So much catching up to do!

I am now officially a CT member for Wyld Web Designs and Graham Like the Cracker. There CT is also known as the Wyld Graham Crackers and our way cool CT blog just launched this weekend! Check it out HERE! There’s a way awesome contest going on that you should participate in while your there. Since they opened up shop at a brand new digi home called “Daydreamer Designworks” they are giving away one free kit to one lucky winner! Check out the CT blog for more details.

Jen (Graham Like the Cracker) is re-leasing her kit “Dragonfly Summer”, here’s a preview:

Preview GSIt’s so cute. I love the colors and it’s just so fun. Here are a couple pages that I made with this kit. The first is a page that I did for the Ginger Scraps template challenge. You can head to the forum to grab the template if you like it. Don’t forget to make an LO and post it in the gallery :)

GLTC_Dragonfly_sunnysmile

The next page I did at the speed scrap today.

GLTC_dragonfly_tired

Don’t forget that Ginger Scraps hosts a Speed Scrap a day, here’s the calendar! Head over to the forum and download the desktop that includes this lovely calendar for your daily viewing!!

September‘ I’m hosting the speed scraps every Sunday this month!

Char released some awesome wave templates last week. Here’s a preview:

WWD_MW_preview

I’m addicted to these things! Here’s a fun little scene I made using these:

WWD_GLTC_sendsea

Cute huh! I used Jen’s kit “Hukilau Honey” and some papers from Char’s (Wyld Web Designs) kit “A Scrap A Day”.

Here’s a speed scrap LO I made using Char’s kit “New Recycling”.

WWD_Newrecycling_inseparabl

Here’s another SS page done with “Hukilau Honey”. I know I showed this one off a few posts ago, but that’s okay right? :)

GLTC_GS_HH_play 

It’s such a cute little kit. I should show you a preview! Here you go:

Kit Preview

Here’s an LO that I made using “Summer Love” by Miss Erin’s Scraps:

mes_Summerlove_climb

Here’s the kit:

 previewGS 

I LOVE LOVE her stuff!! Being on the Ginger Scraps store CT gives me lots of opportunities to work with some great kits! Here’s a preview of her “It’s Your Day” kit. One of the cutest birthday kits ever!!

iyt_gs_preview And a couple pages that I made using this kit:

mes_itsyourday_whatif mes_iyt_firstyear This last page made Honorable Mention for the LOTW at GS. Such a great kit!

Well, I’m thinking that’s about all that I have to share with you today! It’s a new month so that means new kits to work with over PDW. I’ll have some great stuff to show you soon! Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Happy Scrapin’ everyone!

1 comment:

Bethany L. Johnson said...

It looks like you have a lot of fun with this scrapbooking. I love the one "a day at the pool" and the one with the swing. So fun.