Monday, August 31, 2009

I Wish @ Plain Digital Wrapper

There’s a pretty neat thing going on over at Plain Digital Wrapper this week. I think you should head over and check it out!

Here’s the rules from the Fairy Godmother herself:
1. Check out the forum every day this week to find out who the sponsoring designers are.
2. Run, don’t walk, over to the shoppe and check out all their goodies.
3. Head back to the forum and show me what you just can't live without.
4. Keep your fingers crossed and hope that I grant your wish.

Sounds pretty cool to me!! This week they are featuring Southern Creek Designs, Julie.Itis, Paste Optional Designs, Dani's Delusions, Donna Rafferty and Kanga. Check out there products and pick out your favorites. Then head over to this thread and post your choices! You never know, you just might get what you wished for!

Here are my wishes:

It was hard for me to narrow it down to just two!! Goodness!

While I’ve got you here, There’s a few pages that I’ve made recently and I want to show them off.

starvingartist_zooper_junglSAD_ZOOperDay_bears

These two were made using a kit from Starving Artist Designs called ZOOper Day, here’s a preview:

So awesome! There’s lots more to tell, but I’ve got to get going. I’ll be back later this week. One thing before I go though, I’ll be hosting Speed Scraps at Ginger Scraps every SUNDAY during September!

No comments: