Saturday, August 22, 2009

Theater Time

Amazingly enough I made it out to the theater to catch a flick!! Can you believe it? It was odd being baby-less.

Anyway, I went out to see The Time Traveler's Wife with my SIL and it was definatly a good choice! Sad as can be, but I loved the story. It had a darling ending and I'd definatly recomend it to anyone who likes movies like The Notebook.

Well, that's my two cents on that! Read any good books lately? I'm almost done with the twilight series. Just started the fourth book and soon I'll be in search of a new set to read. I was thinking about reading Ink Heart. I have a copy of it somewhere around here and since they made it into a movie, I'm a little curious about it again. I have only read the first couple of chapters and for some reason haven't been able to get into it. Possibly because I picked up Twilight and that just took over. Who knows!?

Not much else going on at the moment. I'm totally having Photoshop withdrawls, I hate not having my laptop with me and wish that Hubby wouldn't book-nap it from me all the time. Oh well, I'll survive. We'll be headed home tomorrow and Hubby works Monday, so I'll have plenty of time to get a fix. LOL!

Have a good weekend!

No comments: