Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ginger Scraps & Miss Erin Scraps

How do you all like my new blog wear? I made it with Graham Like the Cracker’s newest kit “Little sighs”!

GLTC_Little Sighs_PreviewThank you Jen for allowing me to use your beautiful kit!

Guess what today is! It’s Fresh Baked Wednesday at Ginger Scraps and I put together a couple pages for the two new kits being released by Miss Erin Scraps.

The first is called “A Beautiful Dream”, here’s the page that I did:

mes_ABD_dreamIt’s made for those beautiful ‘sleepy time photos’ but it worked out perfectly for these cute shots from grandma’s house.

Here’s a preview of the kit for you:

 

Isn’t that so ‘beautiful’ !!

Next, I have a page using “In the Moonlight” another spectacular kit by Erin:

mes_Inthemoonlight_nothinglThis kit, as she puts it, is for all the Twilight-ers out there.  The colors are just perfect and versatile as well.

Head on over to Miss Erin’s Scrap blog for a lovely QP and Wordart freebie featuring “A Beautiful Dream”. Don’t forget to stop by the Ginger Scraps shop and check out the other awesome goodies released today!!

While I’ve got you here, I guess I can show off a couple Speed Scrap LO’s that I’ve done so far this month. Don’t forget that Ginger Scraps has a Speed Scrap a day every month! I’ll be hosting another one on Sunday the 30th at Noon pacific!

GLTC_GS_HH_playfeaturing Graham like the Crackers “Hukilau Honey”

GS_SS_aug_splash

starvingartist_zooper_jungl  Featuring PDW’s Starving Artist Designs’ kit ZOOper day

I’ve got lots to share about the goings on at Plain Digital Wrapper and I’ll be back later this week to tell you all about it. Until then, happy scrapping!

No comments: