Sunday, November 6, 2011

Scrappy Cocoa!

This month I am partnered up with Scrappy Cocoa! I am a huge fan of her work and I am extremely excited to be showcasing her work this month! I had a hard time choosing an older kit that I wanted to showcase because everything from her is amazing. I did finally make a decision. I went with Mr. Metal. Sounds like a kit that was originally made for boys, but not having any boys of my own I think I did a good job making a page for a girl instead. Have a look:

maddie-4whlr

I really wanted to do a lot more journaling on this page but for some reason everything that I tried just didn’t match with the format that I had planned. I’m actually happy with what I ended up with. It’s nice sometimes to have a page with little to no information.. When creating a whole book with scrap pages, I find that it’s nice to have a page here and there without any commentary. What do you think?

No comments: