Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Digital Scrapbooking

Who knew that it was so easy to forget how to do things on Photoshop?

I guess after 10 years of never touching the program a lot has changed. Has anyone tried out that new Beta AI generative fill? I was playing around with it yesterday and found that some of what it can do is amazing, and some of it, not so much. I should have saved some screenshots of some of the edits that it did for me. Some of them were super hilarious. 

---

Day three of being intentionally more creative. I've started trying to digital scrapbook again. I've had to learn how to do many of the things that had once been a natural thing for me to do in PS. It's fine, the updates to the program have made a lot of things easier than before, so I seem to be picking it up rather quickly. I've decided to do some challenges on an old Forum I used to frequent.


Here's a look at the first page I've done in a lot of years. Not too bad, but I'm definitely rusty. I have about 9 more to go to complete the full challenge, but since I've got all month to do it, it should be a pretty easy task to complete. I've been trying to download new digital kits, but our internet has been slow and out of commission since last week, so what should only take a few minutes has been taking hours! How frustrating. I might have everything that I've purchased on my computer by the end of the day today. Things seem to be running a bit smoother than they have been.

-- J


No comments: