Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One More Day Closer to the Weekend

Well, it's 8 am and I'm at work. So far, I've had at least 100 visitors to my designs blog. People checking out my new cardboard action. Now that I know how to make those, I'm sure I'll have some more later. As for my new kit, I had about 3 hours or so to work on it last night and I was very productive. It's actually taking a completely different turn then my original sneak peak. I may end up making a couple kits out of the elements and things that I've made so far. That or it'll be a pretty good sized kit by itself. I also realized last night that i didn't make an alpha for my coffee break kit. Can you believe that? It's usually the first thing that I put together.. A lot of the time I make an alpha and then go from there. In fact, I have a few hiding away for just the right moment. You'll just have to wait and see what I have up my sleeves.

Madison has been exceptionally well behaved the last couple days. Daddy seems to think she's been overly rambunctious. As long as she goes to sleep when I put her down for a nap, I could really care less how busy she is. It's just been the greatest thing. Lay her in bed, say nite nite, and voila. Out! DH said he tried for an hour. Maybe I've just been swooping in at just the right moment.

Well, I've got about 250 miles of driving ahead of me today. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments: